Inspirational post by Ann Koplow.
So, here’s a list of Things That Won’t Kill Me (despite messages from primitive parts of my brain to the contrary):
- The cold.
- The dark.
- Mistakes (mine)
- Mistakes (other people‘s).
- People getting angry at me.
- My getting angry at other people.
- Jealousy or envy.
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Not doing what I’m told to do (challenging authority).
- Being late.
- Losing things.
- Hurting somebody else’s feelings.
- My feelings, in general.
- Other people’s feelings, in general.
- My heart, despite its unusual qualities.
(Note: I’ve linked everything on that list to a past post. Because I had so many choices and so little time…
View original post 205 more words